[Nyéléni]Nyéléni international launches new website! Check it out!

Nyéleni newsletter newsletter-en at nyeleni.org
Thu Jun 30 13:28:49 CEST 2022

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|*
*Nyéléni international launches new website!* <http://www.nyeleni.org>

30th June 2022 – Nyéléni, the International Food Sovereignty movement has
launched its new website (nyeleni.org <https://nyeleni.org/en/homepage/>)
today to ensure easier accessibility and visibility to all the material and
documents produced over more than 15 years of struggles and building the
movement for Food Sovereignty.

*“ We are extremely thrilled about this new website. We are quite certain
that it will be a key resource for all the people and organisations already
involved in the struggle for Food Sovereignty or for all the ones who are
looking for more information on this topic.”* Said Shalmali Guttal, member
of the Nyéléni newsletter Editorial Board for Focus on the Global South.

The website, accessible in English, Spanish and French, is now more
user-friendly, mobile-compatible and it has a better search engine. The
content has also been organised in three main sections:

   - *The International Food Sovereignty movement and newsletter.* This
   section introduces the movement and the newsletter, as well as all the
   organisations involved. It also links to a collection of key documents and
   publications divided by theme (such as Food Sovereignty, Land, Fishery,
   etc. These compendiums will continue to be updated with new documents and
   material.
   - *The Nye**léni **newsletter.* This section includes all the newsletter
   editions published until now.  The newsletter is the only common
   publication of the organisations and movements implicated in the
   international struggle for Food Sovereignty, which makes it unique. Over
   the last 10 years more than forty editions on a variety of topics have been
   regularly published (such as land and territory, seeds, migration and farm
   workers, ocean grabbing, digitalization, agroecology, FTAs, corporate
   governance, nutrition, authoritarianism, climate change, and many more…).
   The newsletter offers important informative and educational material on
   complex issues and provides a unique space for grassroots organisations to
   share their experiences and learn from each other.
   - *The Nyéléni forums for Food Sovereignty.* On one hand this section
   includes all the documents produced during the Forum which took place in
   Mali in 2007:  from the material generated during the long preparation
   process before the event, to the media coverage and the final reports. On
   the other there is a link to the new Nyéléni process which is taking place
   at the moment and will finalise with a new Global Forum of Food Sovereignty
   in the upcoming years.

*“We are delighted by this new website. We think that it will improve the
visibility of the international Nyéléni movement. We also believe that it
will help the Nyéléni newsletter to reach a larger audience while
continuing to benefit all the grassroots movements involved worldwide in
the struggle for Food Sovereignty. We hope you will join us in this effort
to make the voice of the international Food Sovereignty movement heard!”*
Said Nadine Nembhard, member of the Nyéléni newsletter Editorial Board for
the World Forum of Fisher People.

*Website *- The web address hasn't changed, have a look! nyeleni.org
<https://nyeleni.org/es/bienvenido-al-sitio-web-del-boletin-de-nyeleni/>

[image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/infonyeleni>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/NyeleniNewsletter>
[image: Website] <https://nyeleni.org/>